Two men electrocuted inside a pool during a pool party

< For Promotion, Call 07063025676
While celebrating inside a swimming pool at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya throughout the end of the week, two men were shocked.

A Facebook client, Kenny Kaburu shared the video while individuals were attempting to spare the men in the pool.

He said a live wire inside the swimming pool shocked the men while swimming which made them to suffocate.

They are right now recouping in the healing facility since they were fortunately saved alive.

Despite the fact that, Reports assembled online are that American vocalist, Omarion performed at a similar club that end of the week the episode happened.

Be that as it may, it is not clear if the occurrence occurred amid his show.

No comments

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.